Reuss Effects - Repeater Guitar Pedal, handmade in Denmark
Reuss Effects - Repeater Tremolo
This is a stand-alone version of the Repeater effect of the best-selling Reuss Repeater Fuzz pedal, with an added "MIX" control.
Like the Repeater Fuzz, this is an extremely true-to-vintage 1960s Vox Repeat Percussion circuit, built with all the correct old 'tin can' transistors, but we have added a mixer circuit, which allows you to blend in your clean signal with the heavily chopped tremolo. This opens the pedal up to completely new effects, from the psychedelic 'strobe light' stutter of the original to a subtle shimmer.
Put in other words, we achived a depth control simply by mixing the effect circuit with clean sound - Instead of attempting to mess with the original circuit to try to adjust the amplitude of the pulses.
The original Repeat Percussion effect didn't have a level control, and could barely keep unity level. In the Reuss Repeater, we have fixed this by adding a powerful recovery gain stage at the output of the original circuit. With the MIX control all the way up (only clean sound, no effect), it turns the Repeater into a great sounding clean boost pedal, even.
The Repeater is completely handmande in the Euroean Union in tiny batches (like all Reuss pedals).
Demo coming ASAP (I am a bit behind in demo recording and editing due to higher-than-usual sales)
Reuss Repeater specifications:
- True-to-vintage 1960s Repeat Percussion cirucit with an added mix control to blend the effect signal with clean signal
- Extremely high build quality. Completely handmade in the European Union
- Vintage-style ’through hole’ construction
- Compact aluminium enclosure with a black powder coat finish and real silk screen printing
- High quality Neutrik jacks
- Upgrade quality footswitch (good for at least 50000 stomps)
- Runs on a standard ’Boss-style’ 9V DC guitar pedal power supply or a 9V battery
- 24 months warranty against manufacturing faults
- Ships in a 'reuss' box and linen draw-string bag