Rainger FX - Air Space Invader Distortion Filter guitar pedal. Handmade in the UK
Rainger FX -Air Space Invader 2
- GUITAR OVERDRIVE WITH UNIQUE SYNTHY EDGE
- THE WORLD’S SMALLEST ANALOGUE SYNTH PEDAL
- HI/LO RESONANCE FILTER
- WHITE NOISE HISS BLENDING
- SWITCHABLE TO ONLY OVERDRIVE
- CUSTOM-DESIGNED MINI-PEDAL FORMAT, ALL SOCKETS ON TOP END PANEL!
- AMAZING FOR FUNK, TECHNO-ROCK, ACID, FUSION, SHOE GAZE, ELECTRO, SYNTH-POP, NOISE-BASED MUSIC…
- A WHOLE NEW APPROACH TO ‘SYNTH’ EFFECTS PEDALS, IN A RAINGER FX MINI-PEDAL
- KEEPS THE UNDERLYING CHARACTER AND TONE OF YOUR GUITAR
- ‘INCOMING’ LED ON THE ‘RADAR’ DISPLAY SHOWS ‘SIGNAL PRESENT’
- TRUE BYPASS FOOTSWITCHING
This pedal is the new mini version of the Air Traffic Controller – but with a switchable filter. The overdrive circuit (not switchable) is from the – now discontinued – El Distorto, so this is actually a two-in-one pedal. With the filter on and some white noise blended in it gives a’ moogy-soloing’ hi-resonance funk sound, or a stinging and intense lead tone. Filter off gives our tweaked mid-rangey optimum fuzz (as loved by Billy Gibbons).
White noise hiss is a feature often ignored in ‘synth’ pedals, but it can add a great texture to the tone. Here it’s blendable; have none at all, just a clear zing – or crank it up towards electro percussion….
There’s also volume and drive controls, a ‘hi/lo’ resonance button, and an ‘incoming’ signal indicator. It’s powered by standard 9v PSU (centre earth) – not included.